When you log in to People Suite for the very first time, your settings for searching people limit you to searching by last name. You’ll find that if you type a comma after the name, your search results will take you to the bottom of the list of people with that last name. But there’s is an easier way!
- In People Suite, click on the arrow to the right of the name search box
- A list of names will appear, hover over any name and right click.
- Choose Customize
- Select the “Options” tab at the top of the of the box that pops up
- Choose “Search” (not locate)
- Select “Include Address/Phone” to enable searching by address/phone/email
- You can also enable “Use Search for Prior/Next” to keep it from returning to the entire list of names when you delete search criteria
- Click “OK”
Congratulations! You just enabled a feature that will now allow you to search by:
- Last Name or Last Name, First Name
- Email address
- Phone number (or part of a phone number)