As you’ve probably noticed, prayer requests (from response cards) are being entered in ACS. The benefits of this are many:
- We can simply run a report to share and distribute prayer needs
- Staff and volunteers (some) can view those requests in the person’s profile which allows us the following:
- The ability to see more about the person in their profile
- Pastors can access information on the Church Life App
- Provides a prayer need history
- All of the above contribute to better ministering to individuals and families
As part of this – we have 2 comment types: Prayer Requests and Prayer Req. Inter. The difference is requests under the “Inter.” comment type are to be included in the Intercessor.
If you know of someone with a specific request that is not time sensitive, feel free to add the comment to ACS (under the appropriate comment type) and when I (Tamy) run the report each week it will be added to the prayer request report which is then sent to staff.